You may have noticed that the fall fashion is a little different. In the past, it was all about being covered in layers. This season we're seeing a lot more coverage on the body with dresses, coats, and jackets. It's a nice change of pace, and one we love. There are several reasons why women's jackets are the new must-have fall clothes.
The Fall Jacket Trend
This fall, it’s all about the jacket. While the weather has been mild in the Bay Area for much of the summer, fall is approaching and jackets are a must. And while they may not be the easiest thing to wear, they are always a great way to add a little style to your outfit.
Fashionistas are all about the trends. Some trends are new and some are old, but we are always interested in the new ones. One of the current trends is the fall jacket. This is a jacket that you can wear year round and not just in the fall. It can be worn to work, to a casual event, or even a formal one. If you are looking for the best fall jackets for men, then keep reading.
6 Tips on How to Style a Fall Jacket
Fall is upon us and it’s time to break out the warm jackets. If you’re looking for an easy way to make this transition, check out these 6 tips on how to style a fall jacket.
- Keep your coat simple This is the easiest tip on this list, but it’s one of the most important. When you’re wearing a jacket, the focus should be on the jacket.
- The best jackets are simple, classic styles that can be worn over and over again. A great fall jacket will be flattering for most body types and can be dressed up or down for any occasion.
- Find a Jacket You Love A great first step is to find a jacket that you love. This will help you get the most out of your investment, so you don’t end up with a jacket you hate wearing in the fall.
- Make sure your Jacket Fits Right The first step in finding a jacket that fits right is finding the right size. If you have a hard time fitting a jacket, it could be too big or too small.
- Don’t Be Afraid to Try Something New Your personal style may change as you grow older. Try something new like a sport coat or a blazer.
- Wear A Good Belt A great way to make your jacket fit better is to wear a good belt. Belts should be worn on the high point of the waist. This is the area where the belt will sit when you are wearing the jacket.
Why Women Love These Jackets
Whether you're looking for a fashion-forward statement or simply want to dress up your casual outfits, this season's collection of ladies' jackets is filled with versatile pieces that are sure to be your go-to style staples. We've got everything from the perfect parka for a chilly spring day to a leather jacket to keep you warm on a breezy summer evening.